Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dannyboy213

Default Business Day

In column A = Pick Up Date
In column B = Return Date

Column C = calculate if column the businessday. If days are 5 days or
under, blank. If more than 5 days, indicate the how many days starting
on the 6 day.

--
dannyboy213
dannyboy213's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31032

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveG

=IF(NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2,G1:G10)5,NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2, G1:G10),"")

Where G1:G10 are your holidays. If no holidays then omit the G1:G10
from the NETWORKDAYS functions.

HTH

Steve

--
SteveG
SteveG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7571

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Dannyboy

How about

=IF(NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2)<6,"",NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2))

You will need to load the analysis toolpak (ToolsAdd-ins...) to get the
networkdays function. This works with weekends, you will need to use the
last 'holidays' optional parameter to do other than this

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"dannyboy213"
wrote in message

In column A = Pick Up Date
In column B = Return Date

Column C = calculate if column the businessday. If days are 5 days or
under, blank. If more than 5 days, indicate the how many days starting
on the 6 day.

--
dannyboy213
dannyboy213's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517018

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dannyboy213

I want the formula to start counting on the 6th day. So it the total
days is 6 day, I want it to show "1". on the 7th as "2" as so on.

--
dannyboy213
dannyboy213's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31032
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517018

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dominic

dannyboy,

Not sure if your question has to do with "Business Day(s)" (Mon-Fri) or not.
If so, see the earlier two posts.

If you don't care about business days, how about:

=If((b1-a1)<6,"",(b1-a1)-5)

HTH