Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
S.G.Pillai

Default Insert some cells by keeping the title block as same

Looking for something special that can make my work easier.
I have an excel file with some Piping MTO typed in it. Now unfortunately
the MTO is changing and it has become a necessity that i have to rearrange
the whole sheets which is a tedious job as it consists of about more that 75
sheets.
Is there a possible way of keeping the border (the sheet title with the
logo) to remain the same as it is and the data which is entered to be
transfered to the next sheet with the border (in the same sheet) The sheet
size with title, ranges from a1-ba1 a4-ba4 & a43-ba43,a49-ba49. The row
inbetween is to be replaced. How can it be done? Is anything possible with
macros and if how ?