Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
griz4b

Default Missing Column and Row Headers?

Greetings.

I have one Excel file which I have been using for quite a while which
suddenly appears to have lost the column and row titles (i.e. A, B,
C... 1,2,3 are no longer displayed.)

All of my data is still in place, and all functions are working
properly
Other excel files opened in the same session DO show their A,B,C,
1,2,4, labels.
Restarting excel or rebooting do not fix the problem.
I am the only one who uses this computer, the data is not networked,
the file is not shared.

This is obviously a case where I have used a shortcut key (I don't
ALWAYS hit the key I intend to when I'm control-clicking around the
keyboard...=) ) to change settings to get these 'borders' to
disappear. I cannot find this option through the normal menus, and I'd
rather not blindly control-click everything in a trial and error
attempt to get it working again. I've exhausted other 'help'
websites...

Please! Someone put me out of my misery! ... I want my borders back!

Griz4b

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Toolsoptionsview and select row & column headers, then save the file

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)