Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fernandosaez

Default Insert dates! I cant do it now!

Thanks for the response.
What I need to do, is declare each level (S1, S2, S3….etc) to their
encounter (the last worksheet)

S1 1-2-3-4
S2 5-6-7-8
S3 9-10-11-12
W1 13-14-15-16
W2 17-18-19-20
W3 21-22-23-24
UPW1 25-26-27-28
UPW2 29-30-31-32
UPW3 33-34-35-36
T1 37-38-39-40
T2 41-42-43-44
T3 45-46-47-48
MS1 49-50-51-52
MS2 53-54-55-56
MS3 57-58-59-60
M1 61-62-63-64
M2 65-66-67-68

The idea is that when the teachers insert the start level in the first
worksheet “Contracts” in cells “start level and end level” (G2 and H2),
some how highlight or depict the encounters that correspond.(levels can
start and end in any ascending order)
The biggest problem is that I need the teachers to be able to write the
date of the “encounter” (test) so I can further calculate how they are
doing with time and I got the are to be highlighted, but now I cant
insert the dates!!!.
I need to insert the dates so I may analyse the how the students are in
comparison with dates and time.
Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!!
Fernando

|Filename: STUDENT FEEDBACK EXCEL2.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4397 |

fernandosaez
fernandosaez's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31916
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=516511