Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chris.howes

Default create single page for each entry on top 10 pivot table

I have a pivot table showing a top 10 from a list of 400 and i want to
be able to produce 10 seperate sheets 1 for each of the top 10, I know
i can do it by clicking on the totals but is there a way i can do it so
i can include it in a macro ?

I have tried using pages but this just runs off the whole 400 sites and
kills my machine

I admit i know nothing about VB so the simpler it is the better for me
it will be

Thnx in advance

:( :(

--