Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
confused

Default How do I down load excel to open email attachment?

I received an email with an attachment that is a spread sheet. My computer
will not open it and directs me to go on line to get excel help. I'm at a
loss. Please advise some one new to this on how to do it. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trevor Shuttleworth

You can't just download Excel but you can download a free Excel Viewer

http://office.microsoft.com/download.../xlviewer.aspx

Brief description:

Open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel
installed. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all
previous Excel Viewer versions.

Regards

Trevor