Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christine

Default How do I change the appearance of a checkbox

Hello,

I am creating a form in Excel and want to had a series of Check Box items.
They do not need to connect with anything, just show the check or not. I'm
using the Forms Toolbar.

How do I change the font type and size on the forms items? I can't imagine
that MS wouldn't allow these to be modified to match the rest of the form..
so, How do I do it? I can't find options for this anywhere.
--
christine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar

Try using the Checkbox from the "Control Toolbox" toolbar rather than from
the "Forms" toolbar. One would think they'd be the same, but they are
different. You'll then be able to right-click and select Properties and
adjust your Font appearance there.

HTH,
Elkar

"Christine" wrote:

Hello,

I am creating a form in Excel and want to had a series of Check Box items.
They do not need to connect with anything, just show the check or not. I'm
using the Forms Toolbar.

How do I change the font type and size on the forms items? I can't imagine
that MS wouldn't allow these to be modified to match the rest of the form..
so, How do I do it? I can't find options for this anywhere.
--
christine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas

You would have to use the Control Toolbox's checkbox (ActiveX) not the Forms
checkboxes. And even then, the size of the cb is fixed!