Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jason

Default space delimited!!

could anybody tell me how to save the file in the formatt, .prn using the
file type, formated space delimited, (by using vba)?...i tried to use
workbooks.save(path and filename), it saves it as prn, but dos does not read
it, so, i wanted to know how to save the file, as the file type, prn.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

"Jason" wrote in message
could anybody tell me how to save the file in the formatt, .prn using the
file type, formated space delimited, (by using vba)?...i tried to use
workbooks.save(path and filename), it saves it as prn, but dos does not
read
it, so, i wanted to know how to save the file, as the file type, prn.

Record a macro while you're going through the steps manually. Then, edit the
macro, if necessary, to make it more generic.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Doug Kanter is on the right track for a simple solution.

While recording,
File Print ... checkmark the Print to File box