Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ksmith

Default dividing and filling a circle

I would like to divide a circle into 4 quadrants and have the ability fill in
one quadrant at a time in order to show progress. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Glenn

Use three cells : Total work (A1), actual work (A2) and remaining work (A3)
and then create a pie chart using the last two cells.

Example

A1: =100
A2: =25
A3: =A1-A2

Create a pie chart graph using A2:A3 as the data

If you only want quadrants, only use 0, 25, 50, 75 and 100 for Actual work
(A2).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ksmith

Michael, Thanks for your response. What I am looking at is a list of
processes going along the row. Down the first column, I have names of
associate. Each associate hasd a four quadrant cirlce for each process
showing their competency at each process. I am going to end up with hundreds
of these quadrants creating a visual representation of process skills by
associate. Does this help?