Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andi Lee Davis

Default Planning reports

Hi There,

I would like to use excel to plan my engineer usage reports over a quarter.
I have 172 Engineers that have to be reported on every 90 days. I used the
NETWORKDAYS function to calculate this is approx 66 business days in 90 =
approx 3 engineers a day Monday to Friday.

The engineer numbers are in column A. I would like a function in colum B to
calculate a modular expression where the start date is changed to the next
day on the count every x amount of engineers (x = No of engineers / business
days)
The rolling formula is to exclude weekends, so day < 1 or 7

I figured something like this:

If MODCount of coulmn A is more than 3 then previous date +1
Can anyone help here or has any experience of this as will help me very much.

Thanks

Andi