Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tonia_b3

Default Excel: Can you allow multiple selections from one list box?

I created a list box, and want to allow a user to select multiple items
within the cell. Is there a way to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

"tonia_b3" wrote in message
I created a list box, and want to allow a user to select multiple items
within the cell. Is there a way to do that?

This works on some web sites - haven't tried it in Excel: Hold down the CTRL
key while clicking more than one list box choice. Can't start Excel at the
moment to find out. Please report the results.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Is the listbox on a worksheet?

If yes, is the listbox from the Forms toolbar?

Then rightclick on the listbox and choose: format control
Then on the Control tab, choose Multi in the selection type frame.

If the listbox is from the control toolbox toolbar, then
go into design mode (another icon on that control toolbox toolbar
Rightclick on the listbox, choose properties
Change the .multiselect property to 1 - fmMultiSelectMulti

--

Dave Peterson