Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wAyne

Default Distributing - EXcel and help file

Hi,

Thanks to the many of you who helped out, I have now finished my excel
spreadheet and added ahelp file to make it easy for new users to understand.

Now I need to distribute this file to others , people who are not on our
network - customers and such. Does anyone know of a tutorial, notes, examples
of how I can create a set-up ecxecutable file that will allow me to
distribute the file. Some how to place the workbook and help file in specific
areas, so I can have the location of the help file identified to the
spreadsheet.

Thanks
wAyne_