Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CBrausa

Default Cell colors

I have a master sheet, sheet 2 has this formula in the cells,
=IF(LEN(VLOOKUP($A33,'FD RUN LIST -
MASTER'!$A$12:$O$587,$B$24,FALSE))=0,"",(VLOOKUP($ A33,'FD RUN LIST -
MASTER'!$A$12:$O$587,$B$24,FALSE)))

Is there some way to make the cells on sheet 2 change color if the
master has been altered in any of the cells?

--
CBrausa
CBrausa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24677