Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Vickers

Default Merged Cell Question

Is there a way to make the text in a merged cell that goes way off
screen to be visible while part of it is on the screen? In other words,
I have a merged cell that is 50 columns wide with the label of thoes 50
columns, is there a way that even if only one or two of the columns is
on the screen, you can still read the word in the merged cell?

John Vickers

--
John Vickers
John Vickers's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31551