Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy

Default how many worksheets can be created in one file?

I would like to know the maximum worksheets can be created in one excel file?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Amy, Maximum number of sheets in a workbook is limited by available memory
(default number of sheets is 3; the maximum number of sheets in a default
workbook is 255)

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003