Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sarah

Default y-axis break

Hi, is it possible to break the scale of the y-axis into different scales?
(ie most numbers can be graphed on a scale of 0-100, but need a "break" in
the scale to show responses as like 250, WITHOUT setting the whole scale to
250). And I would rather not have 2 different y-axis, just 1 broken one,
please! Thanks!