Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan

Default Stopping a workbook updating

Hi,

I have recently taken an existing workbook that had cells that updated from
other workbooks. I have amended/removed all of these formulas, but whenever
anyone opens the workbook it asks if you wish to 'update' the workbook.

Is there a way of switching this feature off?

Thanks,
Bryan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

There must still be links.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Bryan" wrote in message

I have recently taken an existing workbook that had cells that updated
from
other workbooks. I have amended/removed all of these formulas, but
whenever
anyone opens the workbook it asks if you wish to 'update' the workbook.

Is there a way of switching this feature off?

Thanks,
Bryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan

Thanks Anne,

There was one link remaining - thank you for your help.
Bryan

"Anne Troy" wrote:

There must still be links.

************

"Bryan" wrote in message

I have recently taken an existing workbook that had cells that updated
from
other workbooks. I have amended/removed all of these formulas, but
whenever
anyone opens the workbook it asks if you wish to 'update' the workbook.

Is there a way of switching this feature off?

Thanks,
Bryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

You're welcome. :)
So glad I could!

"Bryan" wrote in message
Thanks Anne,

There was one link remaining - thank you for your help.
Bryan

"Anne Troy" wrote:

There must still be links.