Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jimmj1210

Default autofiltered file

in an autofiltered filed, where some rows are hidden, how do i count the
number of rows that remain in a column? I don't want to have to copy to
another worksheet, just looking for some function or trick to use on the
filtered worksheet itself
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas

=SUBTOTAL(103,column of cells) -- like =SUBTOTAL(103,A1:A50) even if many
rows are hidden.
this is a counta of VISIBLE cells.