Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jimmer

Default Excel 2003 Toolbar Icons are fuzzy and out of focus

I'm sure there is an easy solution for this but I've search a bunch of
different groups and not found a resolution.

I just upgraded to Excel 2003 and my tool bar icons are out of focus. I've
tried changing my screen resolution but even at the highest resolution the
icons are out of focus. The funny thing is, I have another computer, running
2003 with the same sceen resolution and the icons are fine there.

Anybody have a fix?

Thanks.

Jim.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daesthai

I admit I'm not an expert, but this sounds less like an Excel problem and
more like a monitor and/or video card problem. Have you checked that your
video drivers are up to date?

Are you seeing this behavior with any other programs or even just on your
desktop?

~Dae

"Jimmer" wrote:

I'm sure there is an easy solution for this but I've search a bunch of
different groups and not found a resolution.

I just upgraded to Excel 2003 and my tool bar icons are out of focus. I've
tried changing my screen resolution but even at the highest resolution the
icons are out of focus. The funny thing is, I have another computer, running
2003 with the same sceen resolution and the icons are fine there.

Anybody have a fix?

Thanks.

Jim.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

If you're talking about the built-in toolbuttons like on the Standard
toolbar (not custom toolfaces) you might try deleting your toolbar file.
This is named EXCEL11.XLB and is usually found he

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel

Do the delete (or rename if your prefer) when Excel is closed. This will
remove any customizations and give you the default toolbar set when Excel
restarts.

--
Jim