Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
andre_b86

Default Right click menu in Office products

I use Office 2003, have an average user's level knowledge of office and
computing in general , and have used previous versions in the past. While
the toolbars can be customised, I believe the right click menu should be full
customisable as well in all office products . I would much rather right click
in Microsoft Excel, especially when formatting or repeating formats (from the
edit menu for example) than constantly having to move my mouse to the tool
bar. Why does microsoft not allow such an obvious need to be easily
implemented instead of having to research the internet or read pc magazine to
learn how to write code and make changes to registry etc. From reading
computer magazines it is obvious that this is one of the more common requests
or queries to the editiors.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

They do

With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
With .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton, temporary:=True)
.BeginGroup = True
.Caption = "Test"
.Style = msoButtonCaption
.OnAction = "myMacro"
End With
End With

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"andre_b86" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=3dcfcb19-9c
b8-45a9-9bad-ec3f1f6c83d5&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

Bob:
I've created a new workbook to demonstrate this code, and it works fine. I'
added the below code in ThisWorkbook_File_Open.
The Right-Click option works fine (running a macro)
After I totally Close the workbook and open a new
workbook and right-click in a cell the short-cut menu
now shows Test twice.

Is there additional code that I should include to remove
the test on Closing the workbook?

"andre_b86" wrote in message
[...]

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I

this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=3dcfcb19-9c
b8-45a9-9bad-ec3f1f6c83d5&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim May

Never mind..
Did the following:

On Error Resume Next
Application.CommandBars("cell").Controls("Insert CHS").Delete
End Sub

Works Great,,
Tks,
Jim