Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Micos3

Default Linked sheets

I'm making a db with 3 linked sheets, sheet K, sheet Y, sheet W to an
principal one P1.
These sheets will gonna get certain data from P1 when a condition of 3
chances is verifyed (K,Y,W), these data of that line are extracted to sheet
K, sheet Y, sheet W, depending on the condition that they have (represented
in the column C, table below).
What i want is to get the data by an a sequencial order of data in every
sheet K, Y, and W. To garantee that i'll only have these options i have a
validation list with only K, Y, W.
I'll gonna give example of what i want, with example of sheet K:
Sheet P1
A B C D E
1 12-05 Suplier K 10ぎ 0
2 12-05 Suplier Y 0 5ぎ
3 13-05 Suplier K 0 15ぎ
4 13-05 Suplier W 7,5ぎ 0
5 13-05 Suplier Y 8ぎ 0
6 13-05 Suplier K 6 0
7 14-05 Suplier W 0 9ぎ

in Sheet K these data will be recorded:
Sheet K
A B D E
1 12-05 Suplier 10ぎ 0
2 13-05 Suplier 0 15ぎ
2 13-05 Suplier 6ぎ 0

Like it is in sheet K has to be in sheet Y and W.
How this can be done?

Thanks

P.S. I hope i have represented well and clear the question.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Creator

Hi, I'm trying to respond to you again. Here we go;
In sheet K
In column D input the formula; =IF(UPPER('P1'!$C1)="K",'P1'!D1,"")
In column E input the formula; =IF(UPPER('P1'!$C1)="K",'P1'!E1,"")

For the other sheets change K to the relevant letter. Hope this helps. You
will get blank rows where input does not satisfy the conditions. The upper
function is used to accommodate input of letters in lower case in column c.

Creator

"Micos3" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Micos3

Thanks it works, but the problem is that saves the position of row of sheet
P1 in sheet k,w,y, and i wanted to position all the data of sheet k, w and Y
by sequencial order and descending, how can i do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Creator

Hi, you may want to try the Data/ Sort command on each sheet. Be careful
though. Save your file before you sort in case you make a mistake.
--
Creator

"Micos3" wrote:

Thanks it works, but the problem is that saves the position of row of sheet
P1 in sheet k,w,y, and i wanted to position all the data of sheet k, w and Y
by sequencial order and descending, how can i do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Micos3

Hi, i see what ur meaning with Data/Sort but is not enough because it only
makes effect at the moment i do that, and i wanted to do that
instanteaneasly, cos like that i could change any data in 1 table that others
change too.
I thoughted in Data/Automatic Filter, but is like Data/Sort, so i'm a little
with no ideas.
Thanks for yours!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Micos3

I want to thank u for trying to help me.
I had opened another post and now i have the solution.

Make a macro:
Sub myData()
For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row
If Cells(i,"C").Value = "K" Then
iRow = iRow + 1
Rows(i).Copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Rows(iRow)
End If
Next i
End Sub

put it in a standard code module, and then call the macro from the worksheet
via ToolsMacroMacros...

It really makes it :)

Thank u again