Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mark

Default inserting rows in linked worksheets

i have worksheet "1" as my master worksheet with other worksheets linking to
its data. When i instert a new row in worksheet "1" i dont see the new row in
the other worksheets that are linked to it....how can i accomplish inserting
new rows in worksheet "1" so that all other worksheets get the same new row
inserted???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
flummi

If the sheets are all in the same workbook, select sheet 1, select the
line where you want to insert a line, select all the sheets and perform
the insert. Excel will insert a line at the same point in all selected
sheets. If you right click a sheet tab you can select "select all
sheets".

Hans