Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alex 02

Default can I read an excel s/sheet if I don't have excel?

I need to read an Excel spreadsheet but I don't have Excel. Can you advise me
as to how this can be done? I have a bascic ms spreadsheet programme.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bpeltzer

See
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN to download Microsoft's Excel Viewer.

"Alex 02" wrote:

I need to read an Excel spreadsheet but I don't have Excel. Can you advise me
as to how this can be done? I have a bascic ms spreadsheet programme.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Alex, you can download and excel viewer here

http://heh.pl/&2vt

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Alex 02" <Alex wrote in message
I need to read an Excel spreadsheet but I don't have Excel. Can you advise

me
as to how this can be done? I have a bascic ms spreadsheet programme.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

If you only want to see the workbook (not change):

You may want to try the free viewer from MS.

The free viewer (no changes allowed) from Microsoft:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

and the older version if you can't run the one above:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...S/xlViewer.exe
(One line in your browser)

or...

Maybe a free spreadsheet program would work for you:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD