Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Default Time Input

Is there a way that I can easily input a start time and end time
without having to type a colon and an A or P? I have a large amount of
time data to input that I would like to streamline this process in any
way possible.

I would like to enter 830 and have it show at 8:30 AM. The start times
are in the morning the end times are usually the afternoon. Any help
you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

MVB