Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Victor B of TDC

Default Is there a way to prompt a list in a function?

I've used Excel for over 15 years, but haven't had to deal too much with
functions and lists. I have If Statements embedded in a column that returns
an "on time" value for any ship date that is less than the due date. What I'd
like to do if this statment is not true (value_if_false), is have the cell
prompt the user with a picklist of 2 values to choose from, from there, I
think I can handle the rest of the functions needed (i.e., count, sum)to
calculate to determine percentage of items shipped on time). Your advice and
assistance on this would greatly be appreciated.