Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
shun

Default Copying and Patse

I have multiple cells that I would like to copy and patse into one cell. Is
this possible?

For instance,

I have values : 123, 456, 789 in cell A1, A2 & A3 respectively.

In cell D1, I want to patse the contents of the cells above, so D1 would
contain 123 456 789.

Shun

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
andyman

That isn't possible. You will get an error message that says something to
the effect of cell space not being adequate which means, if you copy three
cells you have to paste in three cells.

"shun" wrote:

I have multiple cells that I would like to copy and patse into one cell. Is
this possible?

For instance,

I have values : 123, 456, 789 in cell A1, A2 & A3 respectively.

In cell D1, I want to patse the contents of the cells above, so D1 would
contain 123 456 789.

Shun

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin Vaughn

However, you could use the following formula:
= a1 & " " & a2 & " " & a3

--
Kevin Vaughn