Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brento

Default Formular for a time line

Hi all,

Please could someone help I have been stuggeling with this all day. I
have a columb of shift start and finish times and varing from 8 to 4
hours slots. what i need is to some how match 2 cells together to make
a 12 hour slot from 8-8.

the data will look soe thing like this:-
1 8:00 12:00 4:00hrs match
2 8:00 16:00 8:00hrs
3 16:00 20:00 4:00hrs cell a1

please help me

thanks
Brento

--
Brento
Brento's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25213

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brento

Hi,

I really hope you can I have attached a doc to show what I am looking
for.

thanks again

Brento4344

|Filename: Doc1.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4344 |

Brento
Brento's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25213
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=510789

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brento

Can someone PLEASE help me with this problem or point me in the right
direction.