Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Will

Default copy a formula into multiple worksheets and change 1 row down each

I have an excell file with several worksheets... the First worksheet is
titled "Notes" and incluedes a row for each day worked. Each row (record) in
"Notes" has attributes including: [Date] (A:7), [Total time worked] (Cell
I:7), [Mileage] (J:7), and also [description] (Cell K:7). All of the other
worksheets represent a single day's daily report, so... the second worksheet
will be named 02-01-2006 and then the third would be the following day
02-02-2006...

My questions is that i would like to be able to start a New worksheet each
day that will retain the referenfed celled from the "Notes" worksheet BUT it
will move the reference down one row.

If I can't figure out how to do this then I will have to manually link every
cell for every every worksheet... and that doesn't sound like fun

Can anyone help teach me how to copy the worksheet for day #1 (that contains
references to cells in the 'notes' worksheet on row 7) then when i make a
second worksheet and paste for day #2 the referenced cells will move down one
row in the notes worksheet to row #8.

I hope I have explained my needs clearly. Thanks for any help.