Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Needs directcion

Default table or something. form? Template?

Hi all
How do I make a table that tracks date of intake with current date?
I will have multiple users of this form. All users are familiar with word.
Can I use this? If not can I insert a two column section that will do the
tracking for me?
Thanks for any of you that may have ideas,
Needs direction
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Hi. I think we'll need a little more information. Do you want to know how
many days since intake? If Intake date is in A1, then in B1, you could put:
=Today()-A1
That will tell you how many days. Other than that, please tell us what you
mean by "tracking".
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com