Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
krikri

Default batch printing without VBA

Hello,

Usually, directly in a folder in windows I select all my excel files, right
click and select "print". Then, all my files print out. The thing is that it
prints just the first sheet, and some files have more that one sheet. Is
there a way to print all of the sheets of all of the selected files without
opening every Excel files, because I have lots of them..

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

No.

You will have to move or copy the other sheets to individual wotkbooks.

"krikri" wrote:

Hello,

Usually, directly in a folder in windows I select all my excel files, right
click and select "print". Then, all my files print out. The thing is that it
prints just the first sheet, and some files have more that one sheet. Is
there a way to print all of the sheets of all of the selected files without
opening every Excel files, because I have lots of them..

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
krikri

So then it's worst then before because I have to open every workbook and save
each sheet in another workbook, even if some sheets have relation between
them...

Ok finally I guess I prefer a VBA solution!