Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Image in Cell

At my company we use two different types of currency. I was wondering if
there was a way to put an image into a cell so that it will follow the row t
hat it is in. For example. If someone were to sort our stores based on
store number I want to make sure that the correct picture will follet the
correct store. Can someone help me out?

Thanks,

Will
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gjcase

Normally pics will adjust spacing as rows are added. If you want a
picture tied to a specific cell, you can add a picture to a comment
attached to a cell. Insert the comment, select the comment border
(border should change to small dots not slashes) & right-click. Select
Format Comment, select the Colors & Lines tab, select the color box, &
Fill Effects, then the picture tab, and insert your picture.

If the comment already exists, you may have to right-click the cell &
select Show Comment to be able to select the border.

Once you have the comment attached, you can either select Show Comment
to keep it visible, or let it act as normal so that it appears when you
pass the cursor over the cell.

Hope this helps.

---Glenn

--