Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe

Default switching between modes

Hi,

I have a macro running on "break mode" - I didnt set it that way; it
somehow happened. :(

Now my macro stops midway (when it calls for this sub "statusfill"),
and the VB editor window pops up. I dont want this and want the mode to
be switched back to the normal (or whatever its name is) mode, so that
I can hit ctrl+f and have my complete code run.

Pleeeeeeeeease help!

Thanks,

Joe.