Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
swissforestry

Default Draging horozontal

Im trying to drag and copy a list from a sheet.

on one sheet the numbers are listed horizontal, sort of as a chart, and
the toatals are avg. at the bottom. I want to take the avg.ed numbers
and put them into a vertical chart in another sheet.

How can I format the equation to let me do this?

*right now, it automaticly copies the cells down. I.e. A5, A6, etc.

--
swissforestry
swissforestry's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28719

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
flummi

Example:

A B C D E F
1 green brown red yellow
2 green
3 brown
4 red
5 yellow
6
7

select A2:A5

type =transpose(b1:e1) and hit shift-control-enter (it's an array
formula)

That will arrange the horizontal numbers verticlly.

Then copy and edit--paste special--values to your new location

Hans