Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kylewc

Default Help With Using Live Data - DDE

Hello,

I am using a piece of software that is capable of DDE which i am
currently
using to export values into excel. I wanted to advance on this slightly
and
plot dynamic graphs using the live data so i can see the changes.

Currently the field is updated aproximately every 90 seconds (but
varies). I
wanted to be able to return the value into the field below when the
value is
updated each time. This would then allow me to plot a graph using
Dynamic Charts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kyle

My e-mail addy is: kylewc at hotmail dot com

--
kylewc
kylewc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31265