Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kylewc

Default Using Live Data Input Help (DDE)

Hello,

I am using a piece of software that is capable of DDE which i am currently
using to export values into excel. I wanted to advance on this slightly and
plot dynamic graphs using the live data so i can see the changes.

Currently the field is updated aproximately every 90 seconds (but varies). I
wanted to be able to return the value into the field below when the value is
updated. This would then allow me to plot a graph using Dynamic Charts as
shown he
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kyle

My e-mail addy is: kylewc at hotmail dot com