Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
J.D. Webster

Default Dragging Formulas

What I am trying to do is add rows to an existing worksheet with multiple
formulas. The problem is after I add all of the rows and drag the formulas
to the end of the added rows, then I have to manually change each formula.
The formulas are from another workseet in the same workbook, and they look
like =Page1!L206, when I drag I get =Page1!L207, but what I need is
=Page1!L216. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonathan Cooper

Do a search in excel for absolute references. This information will be
helpful to you.

To answer your qestion specifically, change the formula to =page1!$L$206.