Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonnie Z

Default Formatting cells, Need help solving a problem with excel

I am currently using MS Office 2003. When I try and change the formatting of
cells it will not let me change to what I want. It does this in existing
wookbooks and new ones. It seems to want to divide the numeric value I type
by 10. The sheet is not protected and I have rebooted my machine. I have
tried changing individual cells and the whole sheet with no luck. I logged
out of my networked machine and had someone else log in and try it and they
did not have the problem, so the problem seems to be specific with my login
profile. Is anyone aware of a template that Excel might be opening and
pulling formatting from. Any help with this would be appreciated.