Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
The Auditor

Default find days and hours between 2 sets of dates and times

Need to calculate exact length of stay a patient has stayed on a ward by
subtracting date and time of admission from date and time of discharge.
Answer preferably in days and to nearest number of hours. Using Excel 2003.
Thanks for any help - will save me hours of time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

You'll find quite a few date/time functions at the following URL:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datearith.htm
--
Kevin Backmann