Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shirley Munro

Default Deleting results of an AutoFilter excluding top row

Hi

I am recording a macro which performs a series of task. One of these
tasks is to filter out all the cells which are blank in column C. Once
the filter has been applied, I want to delete all the rows containing
blanks in column C with the exception of row A which contains my
headings.

Shirley Munro

--
Shirley Munro
Shirley Munro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=836

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Before the filter set a range like so

Set rng = Range(Range("A2"), Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp))

then after the filter, do

rng.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Delete

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

news:Shirley.Munro.22luly_1138888801.7238@excelfor um-nospam.com...