Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
braitman

Default How to set Header Row to repeat on each page

Hi folks.

Here's my issue:

I have a very long spreadsheet with about 5000 rows and about 20
columns. One row at the top of the document is devoted to "header"
information, in other words, what each column is, i.e., Name, Title,
etc.

I'm going to print out this document and would like to have that top
row repeat at the top of each page. It's not a true header (at least
not what I've been able to tell from the Excel Header & Footer screen),
so I'm stuck for a solution.

I'm using Excel 11.2 with a PowerBook G4 OS 10.4.4.

Thanks!

Stephen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy