-   -   pasting large amounts of text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/67910-pasting-large-amounts-text.html)

jeff

pasting large amounts of text

I'm trying to paste html code into a cell but excel breaks the text up into
multiple cells. is ther a way to paste html or text in a cell without it
being separated in different cells

Anne Troy

pasting large amounts of text

Paste it into the formula bar after you select the cell.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"jeff" wrote in message
I'm trying to paste html code into a cell but excel breaks the text up
into
multiple cells. is ther a way to paste html or text in a cell without it
being separated in different cells

jeff

pasting large amounts of text

That did it!