Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jeff

Default pasting large amounts of text

I'm trying to paste html code into a cell but excel breaks the text up into
multiple cells. is ther a way to paste html or text in a cell without it
being separated in different cells
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Paste it into the formula bar after you select the cell.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"jeff" wrote in message
I'm trying to paste html code into a cell but excel breaks the text up
into
multiple cells. is ther a way to paste html or text in a cell without it
being separated in different cells

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jeff

That did it!