Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Woody13

Default Manually delete cells not being used at ends of workbook

My excel workbook is too large and I think the problem is that I copied
formats to the end of the sheet. When I hit "Ctrl + End" it goes to the end
of the sheet even though I have deleted the cells and the rows manually. Any
help is appreciated?

I have gone to the site http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused
and closed and reopened my workbook but the cells are still there. Any
additional help would be appreciated?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O

Determine what is the lower right corner of your spreadsheet, then
delete all the columns to the right of that and all the rows below it.
When you save the workbook, CTRL-END brings you to your desired lower
right corner. Merely clearing the contents of those cells won't work:
you must delete them.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Woody13

I have deleted them. I have deleted all cells that are not being used but it
doesn't seem to work for me.