Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ron

Default delete multiple autoshapes or objects in excel

Hi, how do I delete multiple autoshapes or objects in excel without using
rightmouse click-cut or delete one by one?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent. Then delete all the selected
shapes with one delete key.

Or show the drawing toolbar.
Click on the arrow icon and lasso the shapes you want to delete and hit the
delete key.

You could also customize a toolbar:
tools|customize|commands tab
drag the select multiple objects to your favorite toolbar.

Then click this button, select the pictures/objects you want gone and hit the
delete key.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HornJM

Ron,

Select the first autoshape, hold down shift, then select (left mouse click)
all the shapes you want to delete, release the shift key and press delete.
You could also right click (I think the mouse has to be over one of your
selections) and select delete or cut.

Hope that works for you.

"ron" wrote:

Hi, how do I delete multiple autoshapes or objects in excel without using
rightmouse click-cut or delete one by one?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ron

Hi Dave, thats was a great help, it worked