Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
msbutton27

Default SUMPRODUCT is showing wrong Amount

I am finding that with the below calculation I am finding that SUMPRODUCT is
obtaining the wrong # of items. I have a column with 12 names that are
issuing this command for each command, some of the names it works, some it
doesn't - has anyone seen this before...

=SUMPRODUCT(--('worksheet1'!AD2:AD2000="BUTTON"),--('worksheet1'!U2:U2000="LATITUDE C610"))

When I use the "FILTER" on the spreadsheet I actually get the correct # - is
there something I am doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

The first thing I'd check is the referenced ranges. Does the data list stop
at row 2000 or is there data below that row?

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"msbutton27" wrote:

I am finding that with the below calculation I am finding that SUMPRODUCT is
obtaining the wrong # of items. I have a column with 12 names that are
issuing this command for each command, some of the names it works, some it
doesn't - has anyone seen this before...

=SUMPRODUCT(--('worksheet1'!AD2:AD2000="BUTTON"),--('worksheet1'!U2:U2000="LATITUDE C610"))

When I use the "FILTER" on the spreadsheet I actually get the correct # - is
there something I am doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
msbutton27

I figured out after viewing at for the 100th time that I was referencing two
different worksheets for the values below - THanks