Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bowlegged64

Default How do I add verbiage to a cell that has a hyperlink already

When you insert a hyperlink into a cell is there a way to add more verbiage
in addition to the hyperlink? I have not been successful in doing this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
agrimes75

Do you actually want more wording on the hyperlink itself, or are you
trying to have a hyperlink with alternate text associated to it?

--
agrimes75
agrimes75's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30790

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveG

You can add text as part of the name and then re-format that part of the
hyperlink name to apear as regular text (i.e. no underline and black
font). Add the text that you want in the EditHyperlink. Then
highlight the area you want to appear as normal text in the formula
bar, right click on it and select format cells. You can then remove
the underline, blue font etc... just for the area you selected. It is
still part of the link though.

HTH

Steve

--