Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MGirish

Default Implementing Context Sensitive Help in Excel App using VBA.

Hi,

I have the Excel application and .chm file and map file ready. I just
want to implement it with the application. I want to use the F1 key to
pop up the Context Sensitive Help. Whenever user goes to different
worksheets in the application and presses F1 for help, proper help of
that topic should be displayed.

Could any one help me to implement this?

Thanks,
GM

--
MGirish