Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ecodevah

Default Can I insert a row that has no column separators?

Is it possible to insert a row above my columns that does not separate into
columns? I'm looking for a header line that precedes several detail lines.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

This may give you what you're looking for.........

Try highlighting several cells across the row, the Right-click formatCells
AlignmentTab HorizontalBox CenterAcrossSelection

Vaya con Dios
Chuck, CABGx3

"ecodevah" wrote:

Is it possible to insert a row above my columns that does not separate into
columns? I'm looking for a header line that precedes several detail lines.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EdMac

If you just want to combine the top of the columns to make a header box
that fits across them, hightlight the cells,
FORMATCellsAlignmentmerge cells.

You can then align the text as you want.

Ed

--
EdMac
EdMac's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30736