Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miss Dedly

Default excel colour codes

i just changed computer towers
im still using the same monitor
when i access an excel file that has been colour coded,
some of the colours i cant make out - they almost look white

any suggestions? i already checked every setting on my monitor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

You must have set the high contrast (accessibility) option

Q320531 -- OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed,
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531
Incorrect/missing colors may occur with use of High Contrast under Display tab of Accessibility Options. Colors don't show on
monitor however, you may be able to see the changes in print preview and on a printed page.

Also see Problems topic.on my colors.htm page
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...s.htm#problems

---
HTH,