Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Haza

Default Cell counter

Is it possibly to have a counter in a cell, so it automaticly counts every
document I print. Rank in a cell is 1 on the first doc, 2 on the second 3 on
the third and so on.
Please help me!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Let's use A1 as the counter. Enter and run the following macro:

Sub printandcount()
Cells(1, 1) = Cells(1, 1) + 1
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

If you run the macro instead of pressing the print icon, A1 will track the
number of prints.
--
Gary's Student